Collier Podiatry, P.A. is accepting new patients. Most insurance plans are accepted. Please call our office regarding your insurance questions. Insurance verification is recommended prior to your appointment.
New Patient Information Forms:
Click on the link(s) below to access our forms for new patients. After you click the link, a browser window will open. After it opens, click on the ‘PRINT’ icon on your Browser. Please bring the filled out forms to your first appointment. Completing the new patient information forms will save you time on your initial visit!
Scheduling and Cancellations: Please call our office to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance Card
- Names of Your Other Doctors
- List of All Current Allergies
- List of Current Medications, or Bring the Medications with You
- Any Online Forms You Filled out Prior to Your Appointment
- Recent Medical Records or X-Rays Will Be Helpful and May Save You Time and Charges If You Are Seeking a Second Opinion or Transferring Your Care
When to arrive: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any forms. We strive to stay on schedule and do not double-book our patients. New patients may require as much as 60 minutes for their initial evaluation depending on their condition.